Thursday, October 14, 2021

Europe - Is it safe to say?

The US is pretty spread out, and I have some idea for what every state is like.

I wanted to move to Europe, now I want to move to Germany for violin and because I like the culture, to which I've had some exposure about.  They aren't "prettier" than the US, per se, but the people seem mentally stable.  Some of them are actually very attractive, compared to a lot of people in the world.

It's just hard to believe European countries could be divided by area and not be collectively, more or less, more of their culture than foreigners to them.

Also, Europeans really put on a show for some people from the US but not others.  Now, England goes for people they consider more defiant or "bad," too, because they like to "get in the dirt."  I'd rather not succumb to their existence, like I have no chance because they don't want moral and intellectual competition.  That's like barring me from Europe and accepting people to be bad.  It's like I'm getting "the cold shoulder."  I wonder if they're "working on" some people of other cultures, with pleasure, while I'm left out to no proper category.

No comments:

Post a Comment